You will need:
- Heavy duty aluminum foil cut to about a foot long
- Sharp point (pencil, knife, …)
- Place your aluminum foil on a flat surface (like your countertop) with the shiny side facing up.
- Fold your foil in half, creating a crease.
- Unfold your foil and pour about 2/3 of a cup of wood pellets on one side of your foil.
- Re-fold in half and fold the top and bottom edges over about 1/2 inch twice, and repeat with the rightmost edge.
- Flip your folded pouch over and, using your sharp point, poke a few holes in the side that has no visible folds.
- Place your pouch with the poked hole side up. This will allow the smoke to escape the pouch and envelop the food within your grill.